Release: Hitori Goto

Release: Hitori Goto

Postby nherizu » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:59 am

Happy FriYAY! Oh, Kise in this doujinshi is so... cool. I don't know. I just love possessive!Kise. And I think I'm falling for this pairing... xD

Title: Hitori Goto
Circle: Sabo
Fandom: Kuroko no Basket
Rating: PG-13
Pairing: Kise Ryouta/Akashi Seijuro
Language: English
Length: 22 pages
Download at the forum.

By the way, last month was Aomine's birthday month. Do you know whose birthday month this month is? Guess who? Oh yes, Dear Marionette's!

It's our third birthday, and like our previous birthday, we will hold GIVEAWAY!! Yay! So please stay tuned, because it will be announced SOON. Keep checking our website/LJ/tumblr/twitter for more information! ^^

And also, if you want to help us buy a new scanner and books, please donate. Help us reach the goal and get a bonus release at the end of the goal month. Like usual, our donation goal is every two months, meaning it's 31st October.

The last donation goal wasn't achieved, but we still thank you very much because it's just a little bit more until we can get a new scanner (and maybe some new books)! It's sad that my country is having a crisis now, though. Hopefully the price won't go even higher any time soon than it already is. ^^

You can read the advantages of becoming a donor here and the advantage of being a VIP member here.

1 SEPTEMBER - 31 OCTOBER DONATION GOAL

Also, don't forget to check out our recruitment page here. Thanks!
READ THE RULES AND F.A.Q. BEFORE CONTACTING US.
nherizu
Founder

Re: Release: Hitori Goto

Postby Gala » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:25 pm

Thank you! :mrgreen:
Gala

Return to News & Announcements