Christmas 2015 Releases!

Christmas 2015 Releases!

Postby nherizu » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:40 am

Thank you for all of your wishes regarding my health. I'm feeling better now (although I do have a headache right now haha). I'm sorry for the lack of releases this month. To make up for it, Dear Marionette is bringing you our special Christmas releases! :)

A special 50 pages long of fluff and cuteness!! Have a merry and fluffy Christmas, everyone!

Title: Toramin!
Circle: Unco Mura
Fandom: Kuroko no Basket
Rating: PG-13
Pairing: Kagami/Kuroko
Language: English
Length: 50 pages
Summary: Kagami never goes to practice on the night of the full moon. One night, Kuroko discovers Kagami's secret...
Sample: [show]

Download

Our second Christmas release. What could be better than Inumog? Like usual, it's fluffy, sweet, and... erotic! Have some Inumog goodness!

Title: Nomikomu Dessert
Circle: Inumog
Fandom: Kuroko no Basket
Pairing: Aomine/Kuroko
Length: 10 pages
Summary: Kuroko can't suck his vanilla milkshake. Aomine is more than happy to help him.

Download

And this one is a VIP release. A wonderful story about a lost teenager and the one person who can understand him.

Title: Milky Way
Circle: mono*unit
Fandom: Shingeki no Kyoujin
Pairing: Levi/Eren
Length: 20 pages
Summary: Every night, Eren feels suffocated in the silence that surrounds him. One night, when he can't sleep and wants to go outside, he meets Corporal Levi. A heart-warming story for Christmas!

Please download this release in the VIP forum.

Enjoy! Once again, MERRY CHRISTMAS! Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! Also, have a great NEW YEAR ahead! <3

And if you want to help our group, please donate. You can read the advantages of becoming a donor here and the advantage of being a VIP member here.

Also, don't forget to check out our recruitment page here. Thanks!
READ THE RULES AND F.A.Q. BEFORE CONTACTING US.
nherizu
Founder

Return to News & Announcements